UPDATE: As of January 5, 2017, there are only 3 spots open in the Centennial Club!
Would you like to be one of the first to help the Brea Museum get the “Hundred from a Hundred Campaign” off the ground? The city’s centennial year is fast approaching and the Brea Museum and Historical Society have committed to playing an integral part in this milestone event. Funds being raised will ensure the museum can continue to preserve and display the rich heritage that defines Brea and update and enhance the permanent exhibits which focus on the city’s history.
Your $100.00 donation will also bring you several benefits including:
- Membership in the Brea Museum Centennial Club
- One year family membership to the Brea Historical Society
- A name on the dedication plaque at the Brea Museum and Heritage Center
- A collectable 1917 Half Dollar Coin
- An invitation to place one object into the Brea Museum’s time capsule
- Entrance to Member’s Only preview events and exhibitions
- Participation in the Brea Historical Societies Legacy Project
Space is limited to the first 100 donors and we have already filled more than 80% of the slots so don’t miss your opportunity to be part of history!
Joining the Centennial Club is easy. You can:
- Download the Centennial Club Membership Form and mail it to the Brea Museum at 495 S. Brea Blvd, Brea, CA. 92821
- Go online and pay with your credit card
- Just stop by the Museum and pay in person